Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 1



Sooo, um, yeah. I know that every other human being (pretty much) started their 365 on the first of the year. And that makes sense. I, however, like to rock the boat and buck the system and decided to start the blog loooooooooooong after the first of the year. Pssshaw, yeah right. I'm just kinda lazy and kinda forgetful and then I put it off and the kids got sick and yada, yada, yada.

Who really cares, right?

Here goes. I don't know the rules of the 365, feel free to share them with me. Peace out!


Well, shit. I meant to have the above text above the photo and then I thought I'd put a caption under the photo. HAHAHAHA, I'm pretty sure I know what I did. (It was the obnoxious "peace out", I am clearly too old to be trying to be cool and stuff.)

I took this at a 4 year old's birthday party. Katherine had a teeny, tiny nap and was in a "DON'T LEAVE ME MAMA" mood, as usual. She was happy until I left the room for a minute and came back to this worried face crawling to me. Sweet baby.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, great picture!

    There aren't any "rules," BTW. Just do your thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor baby. how dare you leave the room?! Beautiful. Love the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaannnnnnnnd...take off the captcha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know hoooooooooooow to change the captcha! Waaaaaahhhhhh! Somebody tellllllll meeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On your dashboard:

    Settings > Comments (it's along the top row) > scroll down and click "no" where it says "word verification." Easy peasy. Oh, and dont' forget to save your settings.

    ReplyDelete