Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 49



Katherine is really starting to go through that personality blossom stage that young toddlers go through. I mean, she always had a personality but it's like peeling an onion. It seems like every day we are seeing more and more layers of her sense of humor. I love that. I love that she has started fake laughing and obviously trying to be clown to get us to laugh at her.

She is particular about who she likes and how much. She's a fickle pickle, man. And she has a temper, oooooooh baby, does she have a temper. Josie almost never threw a fit, and I mean almost never. I'd actually be inclined to say never, but I'm sure there was a handful of times that she lost her cotton-pickin' mind. I think Katie will be our fit thrower. Good thing, most of the time those tantrums don't work with me or even bother me.

Along with her newly acquired attitude (yeah right, she always had that, lol) and sense of humor she has also started giving real hugs. With both her arms around your neck and everything. Josie seems to be the most frequent receiver of said hugs. Lucky girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment